Weitere Informationen zur Allgemein in Kenia
- Anzahl offener Stellen:
(1043) The Somali are one of Africa's largest unreached people groups. SIM is committed to ministering to these people around the world. Many Somalis live in the urban Nairobi setting, most of whom are refugees. A strategy for reaching them requires personnel with a heart for Somalis and urban ministries. The need and opportunities for vocational trainers is evident because the majority of Somalis in Nairobi have few good alternatives on how to use their time and many have few marketable skills. This outreach could be utilized for both Somali Christians and Muslims.
The Industrial / Vocational Trainer will be a part of the Nairobi Ministry team As such they will be expected to minister in communication and prayer with other members of the Nairobi SMT.
* Reaching out to urban Somalis through vocational training
* Creating vocational training programs to reach out to Somalis in Nairobi
* Establishing friendships
* Sharing Christ with individuals and discipling new Believers
* Practicing hospitality in a culturally appropriate manner
* Language and culture learning.
- SIM requirements.
- Muslim evangelism training, Course work on Islam and folk Islam, Spiritual warfare. Vocational skills such as carpentry, mechanics, electrical, electronics, plumbing, computer repair and software training etc. and the ability to teach them to others.
- Eingetragen am: